Information We CollectWe collect personal information from you if you use our website, fill out forms on our website or on paper at events, or use any of our web-based products or services. The types of personal information we collect include,
• Personalization information including, but not limited to, an uploaded profile photo
• Identifiers: A real name, alias, postal address, email address, unique personal identifier, online identification, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, current or past job history, or other similar identifiers
• Commercial Information: Records of personal property, products or services purchases, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
• Usage: Information on the user’s interaction the solution
• Geolocation data: Physical location
• To deliver services, products, or transactions that you have requested
• To improve our website, including upgrading security measures
• To send you promotional materials or communications regarding our content and services that we feel may be of interest to you
• To evaluate the products and services that we offer and develop new or improved products or services and to better understand UFIRM’s business environment
• For educational purposes, such as polls conducted in webinars
• To conduct general research on topics of interests to UFIRM and its customers
How We Share Your Personal InformationWe may share your information for any of these purposes with the following individuals and entities:
• Services used by UFIRM to aid our ability to provide the best possible experience to you.
• UFIRM may need to share your information for law enforcement or other legal purposes. This type of sharing may be necessary in connection with a lawsuit, claim or investigation, governmental inquiry, court order, enforcement of legal rights (e.g., contract terms, intellectual property rights, etc.), safety issue, or other similar legal or security matter. Sharing your information for these reasons is not a regular event, but could arise from time to time. We will strive to limit the types and amount of information we may need to share for legal purposes to that which is reasonably necessary.
Data RetentionUFIRM retains personal information for as long as we have a legitimate business relationship with you or with an organization with which you are affiliated (such as your employer). We may also retain personal information about prospective customers or prospective employees until we determine that it is unlikely that we will provide you with services and/or employ you. We also may retain your personal information for as long as necessary to comply with our legal or contractual obligations.
Your RightsIf you do not want to receive promotional or marketing communications from UFIRM, you may opt-out at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the end of our emails. If you choose to unsubscribe, we will retain your contact information to ensure that we do not contact you again.
SecurityUFIRM uses a number of security technologies and procedures to ensure your personal information is protected from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that third parties will not overcome these measures and gain access to your information. To the fullest extent permitted by law, UFIRM disclaims any warranty or guarantee that your information will be protected from misuse, appropriation, alteration, or loss.
If you have any questions about our Security Policy, please contact us or send us a note at:
Landline: +91 120 424 5551